Monday, December 12, 2011

No more homework, no more books, no more teacher's dirty looks!

Ok, ok, so I don't think I ever got dirty looks from my teachers this semester, but the semester is done! I'm quite excited, anatomy was kicking my butt! Though I do quite love learning anatomy, and I loved my other class, but the end of the semester means I'm that much closer to graduating.  I'm trying to get my internship lined up, but my procastinating skills are kicking into high gear and I'm fighting them, but I've had more experience procastinating then being organized.  I'm up to the task though, cuz I'm Jenean! ;)

Updates: Shelley died....my Explorer. :( It was quite a sad experience, I really wanted her to last me till I graduated, but c'est la vie! So I bought a "new" 2007 Chevy Trailblazer....I know!!! I bought a CHEVY!!! What was I thinking? I'm 100% a Ford girl! I hate Chevy just on principal alone! But it was too good a deal to turn down, a much nicer car than I thought I could afford right now, and it'll last me a while, though I'm gonna upgrade to a Ford when I get a job that pays real money!  And it is really pretty, Moonstone is the color, kinda like a silver blue. Janessa helped me with the name, and since I'm a traitor to the Ford, Janessa suggested Brutus first, but I said I was the traitor, so the car was more like Julius Ceasar, so that's it's name....JC for short, or Julius.  Yes, Julius Tremble can feel quite flattered because he shares a name with my car. :)

Two roadtrips for the break, just came back yesterday from the first one to NC.  It was a quick weekend trip, lots of fun, first time in a long time that I wasn't happy about coming back to Atlanta after a trip.  No matter how much fun I've had on trips, I'm always happy to come back home, but yesterday I wanted to go back to NC! Maybe I'll look there for an intern?  The long trip starts the day after Christmas.  Janessa's starting a job out in Utah, she flies out Wed and comes home from Christmas, so I'm driving out with her the day after so she can have her car out there and I'll fly back after the first of the year sometime, right now looking like Jan 3/4 (overnight layover in Dallas), but I think I'm gonna wait a bit and see if I can get a non-overnight layover, we'll see what happens.

Now just 2 weeks before Christmas, Happy Holidays Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment